Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Old Woman

[Daniel, Age 11]

Good morning America! Or evening. Stupid time zones. And I'm pretty sure only 3 people are reading this. Anyway, nothing major has happened yet in Vietnam. though I do have one fear. THE OLD  WOMAN!!!!! And I mean OLD woman. Apparently I am the cutest western boy they've ever seen. One time in the market a 95 year old lady pointed at me like she was using the force. I just turned away 'cause she crept me out. Then she started walking my way. I walked away. But she kept following me. "Mom? Mom?! Mom!!" I warned. I went 20 feet away. She eyed me. Then she went back to her seat.

An other time when I was biking at top speed an other old lady reached out and tried to touch me. I almost crashed. Now I'm very cautious of old women. But there's one more danger-THE COLLEGE AGED WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!! oh the selfies. They line up for selfies with me. I hate them. One time at the beach some high school girls wanted to take a selfie with me. So I ran away. And get this. they chased me. Eventually they stopped but I swear, I would have punched them in the face. So that was embarrassing. I stay at home from now on. BYE!









No comments:

Post a Comment